Ascendi Home Health Agency, Inc. is highly recognized for the quality of care that it provides to clients at home. We work in collaboration with the patient’s physician to continue their treatment/therapy in their personal residences. Depending on the patient’s need, we offer our services on a daily, weekly or intermittent basis:
In addition to these home health services, Ascendi Home Health Agency, Inc. also offers companionship or companion care programs. Our trained and compassionate companions will visit you at home and provide help with:
- Sharing Stories and Conversations
- Assistance with Clothing Selection
- Reminders with Medical Appointments
- Assistance with Homemaking
- Monitoring Expiry Dates for Foods
- Maintaining Calendar of Recreational Activities
- Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Meal Preparation Assistance
- Mobility Assistance (as needed)
- 24 hour live-in service
- Private duty
- And more…
Companionship serves a dual purpose: to keep your loved one company while you’re away and for safety supervision. The lesser time that seniors spend alone, the lesser risk there is for isolation which often leads to depression.
There are many other benefits to Companionship too. Ask us about it when you call 305-264-7574.